Monday 31 August 2009

With good software, comes good design

Maybe... I don't know but what I do know is that all my favourite software has good design. So why not have some nice sleek design in our own software? I have been working on icons (and a logo...) for ExeSketch.
This was an idea for radial menus but David is leaving them for the future as they could be a 'mare to code. So we will be having a linear menu along the top or side of the canvas with the icons in a nice neat row.

The icons that you see here (if all goes to plan) should be in the first alpha release of ExeSketch. There is one more icon for Regular polygons too, but I can't find a nice image of it with other icons, so for brevity I will leave it out for now.

More from me later,
-James

1 comment:

  1. I was amazed at the quality of software. Please feel free to include this on your website. It's all good. Really good.

    ReplyDelete