Monday 22 September 2008

Exesoft ToyBox

I was messing around in physics this morning getting bored while copying out some stuff in fiberoptics and I wrote a little crystal ball program in python (in my book). The moment I got home I wrote it up and decided to bundle it with the random story generator and a Work in Progress, AutoRap. The crystal ball is a really simple console application like the story generator and auto rap. CrystalBall works by randomly choosing a yes/no type answer from a list and displaying it after user input. We/I might make some nice little interfaces for theese little apps. I hope to release theese soon and add to them in the future. The ExeSoft Toy Box will be updated when we take breaks from the larger apps and do some quick collab code.

-James

No comments:

Post a Comment