Monday 24 December 2007

Merry Christmas!

You'll probably have noticed we now have a new banner image! And, for once, Blogger.com hasn't completely buggered it up! Whereas the last image I uploaded was cropped ridiculously to fit a required size that seemed to get smaller every time I uploaded it, this one is actually displaying at its original size. It seems their server is finally getting into the festive spirit or something.

Anyways, as promised I have absolutely no news on Slipslide 2. I did the start of a tune that I might use in it, but the engine itself hasn't really changed at all unfortunately. But fear not; I'll start work on the level editor program soon. Firstly however, it's traditional to burn your eyes out with a ridiculously over-emphasised festive message. So, without further ado...

*M*e*r*r*y* *C*h*r*i*s*t*m*a*s*!*

No comments:

Post a Comment