Friday 18 September 2009

Well, it wasn't

Last post I mentioned that this week would probably be a quiet one. Well, fate felt tempted and assailed me with a week so copiously endowed with commitments that it ended up being the least productive week ExeSketch has seen so far. So I'm going to have to apologise again. However, all of the open days are now done and the personal statement for university is getting there, so I might be able to stop messing about in the real world and get a Bézier class up and running soon. Until then, cheerio!

4 comments:

  1. excuses, excuses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would be cool if you did more rants again, not that you did that many...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea; they're always fun :P Haven't done any in ages either.
    I'll see what I can do :)

    ReplyDelete