Tuesday 25 March 2008

Good news and bad news...

I'll begin with the bad news - due to the massive volume of school exams coming very soon, progress updates here will be sparse(r) over the coming months. I'll post when I can, but there won't be much Slipslide progress to post about.

At present, Slipslide has two complete levels, one very-nearly-complete level and one that's about halfway done. A lot of the music is already in progress, with three pieces completed, and the story is 90% finished. I hope to gain more speed in the level-creation department soon as my digital painting skills improve, so it shouldn't take too long - but "Spring 2008" is unfortunately looking quite unlikely now.

However, the good news is that our blog has been rated
8.4/10 (or "Great") by blogged.com, a blog listing site (which I don't recall submitting myself to, but meh). I've even got a score badge to prove it!

ExeSoft at Blogged

No comments:

Post a Comment